1. When do you accept applications by?
- June 3, 2019 to August 24, 2019 (11:59 PM PST)
2. What is possible amount of scholarship award?
- It will be between $1,500 ~ $2,000 per person for under graduate and $2,000 per person for graduate program.
- General scholarship - $1,500 ~ $2,000 / person
- Pastor Yoo's Speicial Fund - $2,000 per person (MK, PK, or Seminary students)
- Young & Jennifer Kim Special contribution - $2,000 / person
3. Where can I get the application?
- We no longer accept application in pdf form as we did previously. Please use online application instead.
- However, please email us all your required documents such as verification of school enrollment, transcripts, etc in PDF or WORD format.
4. How are the applications accepted?
- Fill out the online application after you read the instruction carefully.
5. What are the qualification?
- High school seniors accepted to a 2 or 4 year college
- Currently enrolled students in college full-time (2 or 4 year college)
- Students accepted to a graduate program
- Currently enrolled graduate students
*** Are International students eligible to apply?
- No, from August 11, 2019 ANC Scholarship committee requires all applicants to be US citizen or permanent resident.
*** For detailed qualification please refer to the application
6. How many time can I apply for the scholarship?
- One person may apply up to two times.
*** Please contact us for more information.
7. When is the application reviewed?
- 09/01/2019 ~ 09/30/2019
8. When will I find out if I am awarded?
- All recipients will receive an email notification of the final decision on October 13-15, 2019.
*** Please do not contact us before these dates for approval verification.
9. How and when is the scholarship awarded?
- It will be awarded at the award ceremony.
- Award ceremony will take place at 5 P.M. on November 3, 2019 at ANC.
- If you are not able to attend the ceremony we will contact you in person to discuss how the award will be given.
10. How can I become a supporting member?
- Pledge yourself for 'one family, one month, $20' and become a 'ministering board member'.
- You can also donate any amount at any time.
- Or you can send us each month with other amount as well.
- For ANC members, please use the offering envelop for the scholarship donations.
- please make sure to indicate the offering is for 'Scholarship Fund' on the envelop.
- Make check payable to ANC or ANCSF.
- You may also send us your support directly to our mailing address at:
ANC All Nations Church(장학회) 10000 Foothill Blvd., Lake View Terrace, CA 91342