Thank you for your interest in the ANC Scholarship Fund Program.
The ANC Scholarship Fund Program seeks to provide financial support to undergraduate and graduate students who demonstrate academic excellence, leadership qualities, financial needs, and humble dedication to God’s ministry. The applicant’s future plans and vision, in addition to his/her community activities and charitable spirit as presented in the application packet are also considered in conferment of the scholarship.
Due to the limited fund, students who have already received the ANCSF scholarship twice in the past are not eligible to receive another ANCSF scholarship, and therefore should not apply. Students, who are receiving “full ride” scholarship including room and boarding, should also not apply.
All recipients will receive an email notification of the final decision around July 31st to August 15th. Please do not contact us before August 15, 2023 for approval verification.
** PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY **
Please fill out the application via Google forms and email us following documents.
- ANC Scholarship Application: Fill out Google Form from below link: https://forms.gle/
- Acceptance letter from the university (if you will be freshman this year). If you are not a freshman in college this year, insert text or word file titled: 2. Continuing Student
- A copy of the most recent transcript (you may take a cell phone picture of your transcript or scan it. Must be jpeg or PDF file)
- A copy of your current student ID Card (If you are freshman, attach your high school ID card)
- At least one letter of recommendation from your school (such as counselor, teacher or professor), supervisor at work, or church leader/pastor. (We recommend you receive this and sent to us)
- A brief explanation of current Financial Circumstance
Two essays (500 words or less per essay)Essay 1: Describe the biggest hardship you had to overcome? How did God help you overcome this hardship?ANDEssay 2: Tell us about a time where you stepped up as a leader.. Did God help you become this leader?
- Most Recent Tax Return (prefer last year’s return). (Missionary Parents may attach a donation receipt statement. If you are married and/or file tax return as non-dependent, you may send your tax return. 한국 학생일 경우, 종합 소득세)
Please email above documents (#2 to #8) at email@example.com with your full LEGAL name that matches your Google form application. (Title your documents including document #: i.e.: 2 Acceptance Letter, … 8 Parent’s Tax Return. If document is not available, please include a text or word document with note: i.e. 2 Continuing Student)
We will inform you of the time and date of the award ceremony via the email notification.
Application Period: April 1st to May 31st (11:59 PM PST)
You may apply for a single category in the following:
- Entering or continuing full-time undergraduate student at a fully accredited 2-year junior college or 4-year college/university for the academic year starting this fall.
- Entering or continuing full-time graduate student (Master/Ph.D./Professional) for the academic year starting this fall.
The following minimum GPAs are recommended for applicants:
Entering Undergraduate Program: Un-weighted High School GPA of 3.5 or above;
Continuing Undergraduate Program: Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above;
Entering Graduate Program (Masters/Ph.D./Professional): Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above; and
Continuing Graduate Program: Graduate GPA of 3.5 or above.
We will accept application via Google form ONLY, and receive required documents via email ONLY. You may be disqualified if any of the required forms are missing.
Should you have any questions regarding the ANC Scholarship Program, please send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.