- When do you accept the applications?
- July 1st to August 31st (11:59 PM PST). Please refer to “Scholarship Application” tab for more details.
- What is possible amount of scholarship award?
- It will be between $1,500 per person for undergraduate ($1,000 for 2-year college) and $2,000 per person for graduate program.
- Pastor Yoo's Special Fund - $1,500 to $2,000 per person (MK, PK, or Seminary students)
- Young & Jennifer Kim Special contribution - $1,500 to $2,000 per person
- Where can I get the application?
Please use Google Form to fill out your application. Please email us all your required documents. Please refer to “Scholarship Application” tab for more details.
- How are the applications accepted?
Google Form only
- What are the qualifications?
- High school seniors accepted to a 2 or 4 year college
- Currently enrolled students in college full-time (2 or 4 year college)
- Students accepted to a graduate program
- Currently enrolled graduate students
*** Are International students eligible to apply? - Yes.
*** For detailed qualification please refer to the “Scholarship Application” tab
- How many time can I apply for the scholarship?
Due to the limited fund, students who have already received the ANCSF scholarship twice in the past are not eligible to receive another ANCSF scholarship, and therefore should not apply. *** Please contact us for more information.
- When is the application reviewed?
- September 1st to October 15th
- When will I find out if I am awarded?
- All recipients will receive an email notification of the final decision around November 1st to November 15th.
*** Please do not contact us before these dates for approval verification.
- How and when is the scholarship awarded?
- It will be awarded at the award ceremony.
- Award ceremony will take place at 5:30 P.M. on December 26, 2021 at ANC room M800. We will inform you if there are any changes.
- If you are not able to attend the ceremony we will contact you in person to discuss how the award will be given.
- How can I become a supporting member?
Pledge yourself for 'one family, one month, $20' and become a 'ministering board member'.
Click on link 1 or 2 below or scan the QR code to make the donation:
- For All Nations Church Members and Non-Members:
- For All Nations Community Church Members:
Please select ANC SF:
- You can also donate any amount at any time.
- Or you can send us each month with other amount as well.
- For ANC members, please use the offering envelop for the scholarship donations.
- Please make sure to indicate for 'Scholarship Fund' on the offering envelop.
- Make check payable to ANC
- You may also send us your support directly to our mailing address at:
All Nations Church Scholarship Foundation (ANCSF)
10000 Foothill Blvd., Lake View Terrace, CA 91342