Thank you for your interest in the ANC Scholarship Fund Program.
The ANC Scholarship Fund Program seeks to provide financial support to Korean-American undergraduate and graduate students who demonstrate academic excellence, leadership qualities, financial needs, and humble dedication to God’s ministry. The applicant’s future plans and vision, in addition to his/her community activities and charitable spirit as presented in the application packet are also considered in conferment of the scholarship.
Due to the limited fund, students who have already received the ANCSF scholarship twice in the past are not eligible to receive another ANCSF scholarship, and therefore should not apply. Students, who are receiving “full ride” scholarship including room and boarding, should also not apply.
All recipients will receive an email notification of the final decision around November 1, 2021 to November 15, 2021. Please do not contact us before November 15, 2021 for approval verification.
** PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY **
Please fill out the application via Google forms and email us following documents.
- ANC Scholarship Application: Fill out Google Form from below link: https://forms.gle/MZDhSd7z369TpKUo9
- Acceptance letter from the university (if you are going to be a freshman in 2021 Proof of enrollment must be shown by September 30, 2021). If you are not a freshman in college, insert text or word file titled: 2. Continuing Student
- A copy of the most recent transcript (you may take a cell phone picture of your transcript or scan it. Must be jpeg or PDF file)
- A copy of your current student ID Card (If you are freshman, attach your high school ID card)
- At least one letter of recommendation from your school (such as counselor, teacher or professor), supervisor at work, or church leader/pastor. (We recommend you receive this and sent to us)
- A brief explanation of current Financial Circumstance
- Two essays (500 words or less per essay)
Essay 1: (1A) Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? or
(1B) Describe how you have demonstrated leadership ability both in and out of school
Essay 2: What does this scholarship mean to you personally? What are your reasons for applying for this scholarship? What makes this scholarship special and distinct from other scholarships you are (have, may be, will have been) applying for?
- Parent's 2020 Tax Return. (Missionary Parents may attach donation receipt statement. If you are married and/or file tax return as non-dependant, you may send your tax return. 한국 학생일 경우, 2020 종합 소득세)
Award ceremony will take place at 5:30 P.M. on December 26, 2021 at ANC room M800.
Application Period: July 1, 2021 to August 31, 2021 (11:59 PM PST)
You may apply for a single category in the following:
- Entering or continuing full-time undergraduate student at a fully accredited 2-year junior college or 4-year college/university for the academic year (AY) 2021-2022.
- Entering or continuing full-time graduate student (Master/Ph.D./Professional) for the AY 2021-2022.
- A member of clergy family (missionary or pastor’s kid) OR a seminary student with one of the above credentials.
The following minimum GPAs are recommended for applicants:
Entering Undergraduate Program: Un-weighted High School GPA of 3.5 or above;
Continuing Undergraduate Program: Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above;
Entering Graduate Program (Masters/Ph.D./Professional): Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above; and
Continuing Graduate Program: Graduate GPA of 3.5 or above.
We will accept application via Google form ONLY, and receive required documents via email ONLY. You may be disqualified if any of the required forms are missing.